I've wanted a blog for a long time. Why? Because I hate writing in a journal, there's too much rattling around in my head, sometimes I want to say something but the only people to talk to are 7 and under. So this is my early birthday present, late Christmas present, New Year's Resolution, or whatever else to me, so I can get some of these things out of my head without talking anyone's head off and boring them to tears. If you read it, great, if you get bored, that's your own fault - you've been warned. I'll post things in several categories (hence the favorite things and random thoughts title):- reactions to current events
- hobbies and crafts (as a way to motivate myself to get things done and document progress on the hard things)
- eureka moments
- life with 5 precious kids and a fantastic hubby
1 comment:
LOL! I certainly understand the part about needing adult feedback and the need to say what you want and not worry about boring anyone. Keep on writing because you are not boring me. :-)
Post a Comment