Monday, January 28, 2008

Bloggy giveaways!


Have you seen all the give-away goodness over at Bloggy Giveaways? Oh my goodness there is some neat stuff to register for over there!! And some super generous people!

So, I love beads. I'm not really a jewelry person. In fact I pretty much live in black t-shirts and jeans. I really couldn't ever be on What Not to Wear. I'd cry, but they'd never change my mind. But when I wear one of my beaded necklaces like I have over in my etsy shop, I just feel so put together for a change. Yeah, even if I hadn't gotten to take a shower, and the only portion of my hair that is "done" is my bangs,

But when I get my little sparkly necklace on I just feel different. And so I want to share that with you. If you would like to win this one just leave a comment on this post and the Random number picker thingy will pick out a random numbered comment from among them on Saturday February 3rd!

Then get back over to the Bloggy Giveaways to see some more stuff!

Thanks!

230 comments:

1 – 200 of 230   Newer›   Newest»
Geri said...

Great Giveaway!!! thanks a bunch for the fun!!!
gerijones64@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Great giveaway! The necklace is lovely.

Karin said...

please enter me-- thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to enter. I'm dottedheart on etsy. Thanks!

Owlhaven said...

How fun!!!

Mary, mom to many

JoAnn said...

Oh pretty! I'd love to win that.

windycindy said...

I love your necklace. Please sign me up for your drawing. Thanks very much! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Lovely necklace and I would love to wear it. Thank you for offering it to all of us.

Anonymous said...

How pretty, and it DOES go with everything.

Robin said...

Very pretty, I'd love to win that!

JaniceJ said...

The necklace is just lovely, I would love to win it, thank you for the giveaway!

Jennifer said...

What a lovely necklace. I would love it.

Julie Donahue said...

Nice necklace!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Count me in! Kat

wisdomseekers(at)verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I love beads!
tsmoffett@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Pretty. I love beads too.

Trish said...

How pretty! I would love to win!

KnittinChick said...

That truly is gorgeous. Pick me, pick me!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

That DOES match everything. Would love to win. Thanks...

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Great necklace. You are so nice to offer something so pretty. Susan

Brea said...

Count me in -- thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful necklace- You're very talented!
Pick me!!!!

Aimee said...

I love that necklace! :) Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty necklace. Thanks for the chance to win!

braysgram@aol.com

Glass Half Full said...

Very pretty!

Lori

Rebecca said...

pretty! please enter me!
rebeccagillespie at gmail.com

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

What a gorgeous necklace. Love you Etsy store too!

Please feel free to stop by my giveaway.

TheAngelForever
http://www.theangelforever.com/?p=390

Lorie said...

Very nice I love it!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful!! Great giveaway!!

Sweetpeas said...

What a pretty necklace, count me in!

ABW said...

What a cool necklace, I love it!

Jodie said...

Oh, we are kindred spirits. I live in pj bottoms and t-shirts...I'll throw on jeans if I leave the house. Such is the life. I'd love to with the necklace. Thanks!!

you da mom! said...

that is fantastic! can't wait for the drawing!

~Nancy~ said...

LOVE it! I wear mostly black and we travel so I have to limit what I pack. This would add some punch and not take a lot of room!

What a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance and please be sure to come enter mine.

nicole said...

That is a great necklace. Thanks for giving it away!

Bloggy Mama said...

ooh ooh, I love it. I've added you to my reader, I'll be back!
~Elizabeth (mybloggylife@gmail.com)
http://mybloggylife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful...You sound just like me! I sit here as I type in a TShirt and Jeans...My favorite attire! LOL! But it DOES feel good to put on some sparklies sometimes! Thanks for such a thoughful giveaway!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

*~hj~* said...

I love the colors!

My Trendy Tykes said...

It's beautiful! I would be thrilled if I won.

Linda
lholland78@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Count me in please.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away. Don't miss the daily edition of contests galore that I post on my blog.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings

email is in my profile or you can use the contact form on my blog

CG said...

Gorgeous necklace!

Katie Swaner said...

very nice. Thanks

Wendy said...

Great giveaway! Count me in:)

Gretchen said...

Enter me, please! It's beautiful.

My offerings are at
http://goodenough4now.blogspot.com

gretchenDOThannaATcomcastDOTnet

Sharon said...

How beautiful. Please enter me into this drawing. Thanks.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

It's gorgeous!!!!

Jana said...

It's very prettty. Thanks for the giveaway.
jrkeilholtz@yahoo.com

Liz said...

The necklace is pretty! Hope I win!
elisarosehilliard at gmail dot com

Veronica said...

Awesome necklace! Thanks for offering it

Someone Being Me said...

I would love to win that. Please sign me up.

Megan said...

Thank you for this awesome giveaway, I'd love to be entered to win.

Jenny said...

What a fab looking necklace!

Unknown said...

count me please ;)
crazyaboutgus (at) gmail (dot) com

M.E. said...

Wow, that necklace would go with everything! Love it! Enter me, too!
From another Mary...

The Chatty Housewife said...

That's really pretty!

nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

SwampAngel65 said...

Pretty necklace! Thanks for giving us all the chance to win it!

Lindsey said...

That necklace is great!

Missy said...

Count me in!

Amanda Moore said...

What a pretty necklace!

Carrie said...

I would love to wear that beautiful necklace! Does it go with sweatpants and a hat???

Jenn said...

I could use a necklace that goes with everything! Too cute!

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

So cute. Great idea.

akconklin said...

Oh, it's really pretty! Thanks for offering it.

Alesha

Barb said...

I'd like to win...Please pick me!

Daisy said...

Lovely necklace. I'm a casual mom, too -- at least as casual as my teaching job will allow. A necklace like this really does go with everything!

Whitney said...

Beautiful necklace! Please enter me :)

Re said...

GREAT contest! I really want to win. :)

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

enter me up please!!
Jen



whitty4jen@yahoo.com

Allison said...

Wow, that's such a cute necklace! I love jewelry - thanks for running this contest!

Mrs. Sara said...

I love the necklace... so great! Please sign me up!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

gorgeous!

Elena said...

Beautiful necklace! Thanks for the contest!

Jessica said...

Count me in please!

Jessica said...

Count me in please!

Megan said...

love the necklace! Count me in too!

ahiltz said...

What a pretty necklace! Thank you so much for doing this!

ahiltzy@yahoo.com

Mommy said...

Please enter me! Thank you for offering such a nice prize. :)

Anonymous said...

Love this!

emrosser@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

I hope the random generator picks number 79!

Jenn said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! love it! from a MOMY :)

Maude Lynn said...

I would SO love to have this!

RubyShooZ said...

Please enter me in the giveaway.

What nice stuff you make and how nice of you to give it away! Thanks.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Rachie S. said...

Thanks for this great giveaway!

Hootyboosmom said...

Cool gift! That necklace is so pretty! Thanks for offering!
Tanya
the4moyers(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Count me in, please.

rookiem at live dot com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful necklace! Please enter me.

Tracy

melissa said...

what a nice necklace!

Anonymous said...

I saw your post at MOMYS. Very pretty necklace :)
Melanie

jayedee said...

great giveaway! please throw my name into the hat too! good luck everyone!

Anonymous said...

That necklace is very pretty! monk5@charter.net

Jenny said...

Love the necklace! It would match everything!

Bree said...

Ohhh- please enter me! Thanks!

GiBee said...

Very pretty! Thanks for the chance to enter your drawing!

Snowbird said...

I would love to win this necklace. Very pretty. Count me in. Thanks.

Muskie Mom said...

Cool necklace. What a great giveaway.

check out the giveaway at my blog: http://minnowmusings.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Count me in. Thank you for the time and effort you are putting in to this.

Deborah in Atlanta said...

C'mon random picker - PICK ME. dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Cute! Sign me up!

Valerie said...

how cute!
valgallen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

please enter me ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com

SimplyBillie said...

What a great giveaway! I'd love to participate!

Sarah Rose said...

You just helped me rationalize my addiction to black t-shirts! Thanks!

I'm also hosting a giveaway:
http://sarahrosie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Please count me in.
Dyani19 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I could use a little color to go with my t-shirt and jeans, too.

Anonymous said...

i'd love to win this!

Teri said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is really cool! Very nice necklace,

Amy B

http://homeschoolblogger.com/bowofbronze

Anonymous said...

thanks

Kelley said...

This is a fabulous necklace that I would wear all the time! Enter me, please!

Kelley
kaprahl @ sbcglobal.net

Chelsea said...

Awesome!! Pretty Please?? www.jcbgrange.blogspot.com

Bebemiqui said...

Great giveaway! Count me in.
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

susan1215 said...

please enter me

Kyra said...

Beautiful! Would love to win!

Bonnie O. said...

Pretty necklace!

Lettie said...

very pretty!

Qtpies7 said...

I love your green embroidered baby sling! So cute!
I also happen to love beads and jewelry.

Sahm Lee said...

Enter me please!

Nancy Sabina said...

That's a great necklace. I am totally in the same boat as you - I'm wearing jeans and a drooled on T - but a necklace makes me feel like I'm actually dressed up.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Please enter me!

Have a blessed day.

Mrs. Team S
home@teamsoutherland.com

Unknown said...

nice etsy store - and lovely necklace ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool necklace! No blog, but my e-mail is onehoppinmom at yahoo dot com Thanks! Beth

Sarah said...

so pretty!

Erin said...

Beautiful necklace! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You are right that necklace would go with everything! Would love to have it!

Marly said...

Sign me up, please!

Marci said...

I love jewlery!
marci_ann@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! Count me in,
sweetanlo92292@yahoo.com

Allison said...

Cute! Please count me in. Thanks!

mommyofmany said...

Very pretty! Thanks for the giveaway!

cindy kay said...

I would love to give this necklace to my daughter.

Kristan said...

I would like to win this!!

Anonymous said...

I agree that a pretty piece of jewelry can be just the right pick me up to change an entire outfit! This necklace is just the ticket!
Camille
www.snaphappymama.com
wiredwilsons AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love it!
tonaly at gmail dot com

Petra said...

so pretty - love it!!!

petracarden@yahoo.com

Autryville said...

Lovely necklace! Thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

Count me in. If all I have to do to feel put together is wear your necklace, I want it!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh, how pretty! I'm in. Thanks for doing this.

Vickie said...

I love it! I want it! Please count me in.

Genevieve P said...

It really would go with anything! I'd live to wear this necklace.

Mama said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Great giveaway idea!

Fizz
fizzledink(at)gmail(dot)com

Sara@Sarandipity said...

Very beautiful! I love necklaces! Please enter me! Thanks!

Joanna said...

Enter me in your giveaway, please. Thank you!

Jennwith4 said...

Please enter me it's so fun!

Katie said...

Please enter me . katie_mmartin [at] yahoo (dot) com

fyjules said...

Nice necklace, you could share it with me.

Billie said...

I'd love to try a beaded necklace like this one - I don't have any and it looks wonderful!

Holladay Family said...

The necklace looks divine! Thank you for you having such a generous giveaway! I would LOVE to win!

My email is holladayfam(at)gmail(dot)com.
(Please email me if I win!)
Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

A necklace that goes with everything... works for me!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Really pretty! Thanks for the chance to win! mlciavola(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Hélène said...

Please enter me.

trishia said...

count me in, please!

Michelle said...

It's lovely and I'd love to dress up my mom wardrobe with a little bling!

Chantelle said...

awesome! please enter me. I would love to win!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Please count me in!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

So pretty! I'd love to win this!

Steph
jsprecourt@yahoo.com

Tania said...

Very nice necklace. Thank you!

Jessie said...

Very pretty and I would be honored to win! Thank you so much for a super contest! take care!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty necklace! Thanks for the offer.
atfelix79@yahoo.com

Ginny said...

Oh I would love one! I'm a jeans kind of gal myself

Christi S said...

This is beautiful, and I'm with ya...I'd love to wear it with a black T and jeans! Thanks for sharing!

Meredith A. said...

How beautiful! I would love to win that... it looks like it will dress everything up!!

Charity said...

Very nice! That is just my style, too.

Anonymous said...

It DOES match everything!!! Wow!

stbaisch AT yahoo.com

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

Thanks for the contest!

Liz R. said...

i love this kind of jewelry too! it's fun to look at, and my son loves to look at the different beads when we need a little distraction! this would be perfect!

Heather said...

what a cute little necklace. coutn me in.

mama k said...

Enter me please! I love your Etsy shop. Well, I'm kinda addicted to Etsy in general at the moment. LOL

mama k said...

Enter me please! I love your Etsy shop. Well, I'm kinda addicted to Etsy in general at the moment. LOL

3LittleFlowers said...

It's beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Pick me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the giveaway.

Jeanette J said...

I'd like to be included please

GustoBones said...

Love the necklace! Sign me up!

Ellen Lyn said...

Lovely!!
Thanks,
Ellen Lyn

Ellen Lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I want to feel diffeent and sparkly too!

Karen said...

This is so generous, thank you!

kpuleski at gmail dot com

kari and kijsa said...

Love this..please enter us!! Thanks for stopping by our giveaway too!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Marsha said...

Very pretty! Please enter me!
Thanks

Sarah said...

I would lOVE this. count me in. Thanks.

Jenna Z said...

Wow, those are some variety beads! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win! TY:)
hmsch@bellsouth.net

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I love jewelry and this is a really great necklace! Thanks for including me!

Andrea said...

how pretty!

ShannanB said...

That is gorgeous!!!! Count me in!

robynl said...

I love jewellery and this necklace is just perfect; also b/c it goes with everything.
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

Huse Yo Mama said...

I'm obviously missing out. It seems like everyone is on Etsy. I checked out your store and am forwarding it on to many friends with kids!

Count me in on this giveaway, you're so generous to do this!

Robin said...

Love it! Pick me! =)

Stacey Moore said...

please enter us in your awesome contest!! we would love to win!!

T'aowyn said...

The necklace that matches everything is so cool.

taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com

Phyllis Sommer said...

ooh pick me, please?

Wendy aka Misswendiki said...

I love it!

Rebecca said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

That is so funky (the good kind).

Paisley said...

What a great giveaway! You're right... that necklace would go with EVERYTHING! Please sign me up!

Mary said...

Thank you! Great necklace!

thecoolmom said...

What a cool necklace! You just can't beat shiny things.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 230   Newer› Newest»