a real live banner! On my etsy page (here).
(take a little looky and let me know what you think!)
Wow. I have a banner.
An etsy friend (hi Joey!) is learning GIMP (I gave up a while back!) and needed some people to test on, and I volunteered. In about the same amount of time that it takes me to just open GIMP she had a banner made and emailed back to me.
I have a banner! That's even better than the nice people at the public library letting me check out 50 something books today knowing that I'll lose half of them and have 3 weeks worth of fines on the other half. One of these days I'm going to get banned from the library. But none of that matters because . . . I have a banner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment