General sewing resolutions for 2008: - Sew from stash.
- Reduce stash drastically. I already have a give away bag started for a lady in my church who quilts.
- Only purchase fabric this year that has an immediate purpose.
- Keep track of items sewn, especially the good ones.
- Organize my sewing room so that one or two of my sewing children can have space to work as well. This really means - get all the extra fabric off the floor so we can walk in there without stepping on it.
Specific sewing:
- Make the curtains for the girls' purple room.
- Abby only wears dresses and skirts (because she's a princess) so I need to make her some play dresses. They must be "spinny enough"
- Emma wants to match Abby all the time so make her some also.
Maggie needs 2 or 3 spring church dresses. - Sew one quilt, even if it is little. Maybe I should just do a block. One 12"x12"block per month would make a twin size bed quilt top in a year, right?

I think I can handle this. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment