Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pretty stuff

On the sidebar of my blog you can see a heading called "when inspiration strikes" and I have a list of some of my favorite places to get patterns and find inspiration for sewing and crafting. One of those places is youcanmakethis.com. I have a little pattern over there for sale and I am working on another one, but I'm also a pretty big fan of the other pattern authors. So this week I got another pattern from them, the wrap skirt for toddlers and made this:




The little birthday girl who received it just loved it and the big sisters want one, too. Good thing I got a bunch of this fabric for them. Hmmm - wondering if the boys would wear ties for Easter made out of it? Wait - there's a pattern for ties over there on YCMT too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice skirt I love the fabric colors.
I'll have to check out that pattern site.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila! Thank you so much for posting about us! It's great having you as an author at YCMT, too!!

That skirt turned out so cute!

Kim :)