Here are a couple of sleepers I made for some sweet babies who are yet to be born. I used the pattern from here, changing it by lengthening the torso and eliminating the legs. I used my new KAM snap press to apply the little pink snaps, and the trim for the neck and sleeves was heart printed FOE. Makes me want another baby! These were really quick and easy. Sewing time was about 30 minutes total. The longest part was applying the trim around
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Preemie sleepers
Here are a couple of sleepers I made for some sweet babies who are yet to be born. I used the pattern from here, changing it by lengthening the torso and eliminating the legs. I used my new KAM snap press to apply the little pink snaps, and the trim for the neck and sleeves was heart printed FOE. Makes me want another baby! These were really quick and easy. Sewing time was about 30 minutes total. The longest part was applying the trim around
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment