Friday, February 01, 2008

And the winner is.......

Post #18, which is knittinchick!

I'll post to your blog to let you know and ask for you to email me with your address!

Thanks again to everyone who entered!
This was fun and I hope you'll stop by next time on the bloggy giveaways!

Don't forget to stop by my etsy store to see more necklaces that match everything and other things for mama and children! I have free shipping for orders over $20 for the rest of the winter, and I love to trade as well!

In the meantime, pop over here now to see the master list of all the winners.

And thanks, again, for playing!

1 comment:

KnittinChick said...

Thank you so much for the random picker choosing me. How much fun. I am so looking forward to bragging all about your beautiful jewellry and I will be like a walking advertisement here.

Your stuff in etsy is beautiful. Keep on being inspired:-)