I didn't actually expect to win anything, although it was fun typing my email address nearly 300 times! No, I don't think I entered most of the giveaways, especially if it was something that I already make or know how to make. But I won 2 hours of time from Christina at The Virtual Cubicle and a pair of custom lampworked earrings from Amy at Formfire Glassworks. I think I'll ask Christina to help me organize and format a pattern I am working on for You Can Make This. I need a kick in the pants to get this done (it's been sitting on my documents folder for so long it doesn't even come up as a "recent" document anymore in Word). Anyway, the faster this gets done the faster I can have it sent to them and get it out in the world.
I can't wait to see what the earrings come out like! Amy has an etsy store, so you want to go and check out her work as well.
Yay! (or as my 2 year old says, "yay me!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't wait to start on your project. I am a sewer myself so this should be very fun and interesting.
hooray!!!! congrats to you - so fun to win things!!
i love your blog!
hooray!!!! congrats to you - so fun to win things!!
i love your blog!
Post a Comment