But not before I show off these little towels I embellished. Can you see the little sparkly beads that look like ornaments? They just needed a little something else to perk up the trees. Thanks to Beki for the idea and inspiration. I've got to say that I made some for myself, too. And no one ate the beads off. Not that that has ever happened before, mind you. Really.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Putting away the Christmas
But not before I show off these little towels I embellished. Can you see the little sparkly beads that look like ornaments? They just needed a little something else to perk up the trees. Thanks to Beki for the idea and inspiration. I've got to say that I made some for myself, too. And no one ate the beads off. Not that that has ever happened before, mind you. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment